CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is what a Noseless Cloud is...

The title of my channel AmethystAnne001 is called "Home of the Noseless Cloud."  So, this is what I mean by that:


I think most anime/video game character plushies are not given a nose,
adding to their adorableness.

I bought this Cloud Plushie at this Japanese pop store called Sugoi Life, and it's
within the Northridge Fashion Center area, just outside the movie theaters.  Once I saw this plushie
I had to pick it up and  hold it until I was ready to pay.  There were only two
of them there and I held on to the one with plastic wrapping that
didn't look so beat up.  I was going to get a Cloud Plushie at the
Anime Los Angeles Convention next year, but it might be sold out like last time. 
 I thought,"While I'm here, I better buy one now." 
So this is the Nose-less Cloud.
Because he doesn't have a nose.

No comments: