CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mega Man X4 Woes

Godd----t I’m stuck. I returned to MMX 4 as X and all of a sudden, Double tells X that there is a message from the Colonel.  The Colonel wants to meet X.  And instead of choosing when to go there, X is immediately in this other stage. I guess this is the midpoint stage; after beating four bosses, this is what happens.  I don’t even think X is equipped enough to defeat Colonel just yet.  I kept losing over an over.  I’ve learned how to dodge his attacks, but he still hurts X enough to take away his lives.

I may have to start X’s side of MMX 4 from the very beginning.  I don’t have a sub tank for his health gauge.  None of the four weapons X has works against Colonel; only a full Charge Shot is the best weapon X has against him at this point.

As for my sister, she was able to have Zero defeat Walrus.  She used the sub-tank she found, but the ice spikes instantly killed Zero.  The next life, she was able to have Zero defeat Walrus without the need of the full sub-tank.  Zero got the Hyouretsuzan, but we’ll call it the Ice Attack, heh.

The Cyber Peacock stage was difficult for Zero, seeing as X was more successful in defeating that bird from a distance.  She also tried out the Bio-Lab stage, and it seemed to be a really difficult, obstacle-laden stage, but she managed to reach the boss, Split Mushroom, if not defeat him yet.

No comments: