CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dissidia (on Feb. 23, so it's a bit late)

This will be just a short update on my progress in Dissidia: Final Fantasy.

  • Firion is level 10
  • Warrior of Light is still level 22
  • Onion Knight is level 2 (I played as him for the first time.  He runs fast!)
  • Cloud is level 14
  • Bartz is level 7
  • Zidane is level 21
  • Everyone else is level 1 (yeah, I know, I am terrible...)
  • Unlocked Jecht as a playable character
     I fought Kuja versus Kuja, and I lost.  Huh, funny.  I'm still confused about his attacks.  I am not sure, but I think Kuja is very close to being level 2.  Oh, and Sephiroth is still a meany.
     Next for the PSP is Vector Man.  Hey, that is another side-scroller I enjoy (besides the classic Sonic the Hedgehog games for the SEGA Genesis).  Then when my unit's battery is fully charged, I will return to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.  I promise.  @,@

No comments: