CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dissidia on Wednesday Feb. 10th

This post is quite late; it's a DFF update.


Zidayne?  Zidawn?  Zeedahneh? 

Last Wednesday I decided to try to finish Destiny Odyssey I and do some more leveling up. I would have played on Tuesday but I played in several Bonus Days in a row, and on that day I didn’t want to force myself to play it. I kept saying I want to get to another game soon. But I unlocked Kuja!!! =D He’s very fun to play because he glides. Heh heh, I have to get used to his attacks, since they’re so different compared to the others. Kuja doesn’t even use a sword (he can probably use a magic wand, though…0.--.0) And I learned that Zidane pronounces his name KOO- JUH.  But I think it's too late, because I call him Kuya now.  Been for some time.
     And I'm sorry, but I like to pronounce Zidane's name Zih-DAYNE, which forces me to smile :)   The spelling suggests that  particular pronunciation to me, but Squall and Bartz say it like Zih-DAWN. 

Zee-Dah-NEH?  Nahhh, I like Zih-DAYNE.

:3 

I leveled up Warrior of Light to Level 22 first. I would have to anyway, since the last time I played Destiny Odyssey I had trouble. It was interesting watching the scenes with Warrior of Light and Garland, talking about the “cycle of conflict” or something like that. Then "this would be the fight to end it."  And other stuff. o.0  “I have the light, and that is all that I need.” Oooookay, what about your sword, and shield, and armor, and helmet, and other stuff you use to actually fight, WoL? 

I wanted to unlock the Museum function, but then I wondered why it didn’t unlock after finishing DO I.  I looked at the strategy guide for what unlocks the Museum, and it says “after finishing two Destiny Odysseys…” and I go like, “Ooooooh, okay, now I know. The next one I’ll be able to finish is Zidane’s DO IX.  I left off at the beginning of DO IX-5 (he leveled  up to 20).  His DO is easier to play than Warrior of Light’s (but I didn’t realize that until later).  Then I tried Kuja vs Sephiroth, and then the Chocobo "warked," so I had to fight as Cloud vs Sephiroth in the Quick Battles to gain some luck.   Next it might be either Firion or Cloud's Destiny Odyssey.

No comments: