CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A NiGHTS Victory !! :D

It is time to celebrate a NiGHTS Victory!!  ^,^


According to sources at NiGHTSintodreams.com, NiGHTS is revealed to have become the flagman for Sonic and SEGA All-Star Racing!! I squeeeeeeeeeeeealed with sheer delight at the news. Read even more about it here:

Link (to the first time I found out about this wonderful news!)

Link (more on it from one of the developers of ASR)

That is not all the good NiGHTSy news I have. This next piece of  NiGHTS-related good news is personal. My sister was so nice. Way back during the holidays, I gave her the .Hack Game Music Perfect Collection as a gift. She listened to it pretty soon afterwards.

Sometime before that, I asked her for something, and I felt like I was asking for the world. I asked her to buy for me the NiGHTS into Dreams Perfect Album CD, and I knew it was going to take a while to get home since its store was overseas, in Japan. So I said, “It doesn’t have to arrive before Christmas. I just want it to get here.” There were other things I wanted (like Dissidia, which she gave me after all), but the one thing I couldn’t put off asking for was this NiGHTS soundtrack.

It arrived yesterday, Wednesday morning. Safe and sound, new and untouched, just for me (=^,^=) and I think this was the most I’ve smiled and screamed in DAYS. I hugged my sister again and again, saying thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!! For you NiGHTS fans, that song “Message from Nightopia”…I screamed ten times! I could not believe this same song from Sonic Adventure’s NiGHTS Pinball game was in this very soundtrack. Then I’m happy. I’m ecstatic! I can listen to it as many times as I want without having to go to YouTube to listen to it there. My SEGA Dreamcast may still work, but it’s not connected to the TV. Other stuff is, like the PS2 and the Wii. Oh pooh.

But I am a very happy NiGHTS fan now, heeheeeee… ;3

No comments: