CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, December 28, 2009

NiGHTS needs our help!! The "Don't Forget NiGHTS Campaign"

NiGHTS is not a playable character in Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing, so I want to help spread the message.  This is a re-posting of this post.

NiGHTS need our help.


    I am a concerned fan of the NiGHTS franchise.  I recieved the latest an issue of Nintendo Power last week and I read about the video game Sonic and SEGA All-Star Racing, but I didn't see one word, not a mention, of NiGHTS  being included in the game at all.  This character has had at least two games of his own (see, I get in the habit of calling NiGHTS a "he," or "his," but I should stop that).
      I've never played NiGHTS into Dreams, but I did play NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.  The point is, I've been a NiGHTS fan since 1997.  I recently visited NiGHTS into Dreams.com and this particular post on the website  definitely caught my attention.
      NiGHTS makes me smile :) .  NiGHTS make a lot of people smile.  NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is so colorful and the music is wonderful and I'm always in a good mood after playing it for a while (just thought I should throw that out there).
     But I read the post on the website and it made me realize how vulerable NiGHTS is to fading away.  NiGHTS is ceasing to exist because the people at SEGA are not aware that so many people, 3,200+ fans mind you, are such loyal fans of the franchise.  There may be even more fans of NiGHTS who are quiet about it but are still fans.  I want to do something about it, and there is a way.  I think that the Sonic and SEGA Allstars Racing game looks fun from what I've read in the magazine.  Just like NiGHTS tried tennis in SEGA Superstars Tennis, it would be great for him to try out racing.  He'd have a purple race car ;)
     I think the people at NiGHTS into Dreams.com are doing something wonderful sharing this news with us fans and allowing us to get involved.
     I'm not talking about this just because I want to.  I mean, I do want to.  But this is for the other NiGHTS fans who are able to download content for their Wii consoles.  I personally can't download content to my own Wii unit; I'm not into that stuff.  But this is something I am so passionate about that I somehow have to get involved, regardless of my own situation.
     There is no reason for NiGHTS not to be included in a SEGA game that has the word "Allstars" in it.  NiGHTS is literally a star.  A SEGA star.  If Sonic the Hedgehog is in this game, then so should NiGHTS.  He still may have a chance to be added as DLC (downloadable content) for the game. To learn more about it,  you can click on the link below. 

http://www.nightsintodreams.com/?p=688

The next link has another link to a forum discussion about the Don't Forget NiGHTS Campaign:
http://www.nightsintodreams.com/?p=634

No comments: