CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, December 25, 2009

More crappy drawings, er, doodles o___0

I drew these on Christmas Eve cuz I was a bit down in the dumps.  I instantly turned my mood to "giddy" after I doodled on my current journal (using a regular pencil then a mechanical pencil the rest of the time):


Here's Zack Fair, my number 5.  Obviously this guy is
immune to the emo germs.  Please ignore
the little heart as the dot for the "i" in Fair.
Whoops.  Too late.




And here's my number 2, Vincent Valentine.  As you can see, it's not so good.  I think I drew his hair way too long.  I dunno if it's supposed to be that long.  But I like his expression:  he is lost in thought.  So nyaww.
     Maybe I should start a DA account...?  N, naaah.
^,^ 

No comments: