CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Weird AVATAR Dream

On Decmber 12th (Saturday morning before waking up...jeez, almost a week ago), I had a strange dream about the Avatar movie.  Unconsciously I must have known that the video game for the Wii was coming out soon.  I am curious about the game and the movie.  Those Na'vi are so interesting...
     Anyway, I dreamed that I was watching what might have been the movie.  And then, something happened to the Na'vi land, so then they resorted to eating the human invaders (I don't think they'd actually do that). Suddenly I was in their world, so I had to hide.  Why is it that in these dangerous situations I suddenly enter the world that I am watching or playing?
    I'm going to analyze this now.  Maybe deep inside I want to be in those other worlds, like the worlds from Jak and Daxter, NiGHTS into Dreams, and Kingdom Hearts, for three examples.  What would I do if I were Jak, NiGHTS, or Sora?  That sort of thing?  But I don't really decide everything that happens in my dreams.  It would be nice if I did.  But, my unconcious creates these dreams.  So why did I dream about the Avatar world Pandora?  I think my Jak dreams stopped because I am aware that I have the new Jak and Daxter game now.  I had a lot of Kingdom Hearts dreams when I was waiting for the release of KHII.
     I still have dreams that I got Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete because I know I really want it, and right now I don't have a Blue-Ray player or a PS3.  Ohh man...
     I should read the preview for the Wii Avatar video game in Nintendo Power.  I wasn't sure if I would be too interested in it, but I think the hype got to me.  o.0  Anyway, for those who know or are clueless, here are links to the trailers, one each for the film and the game.  There are many more, of course. =P

Avatar movie trailer
Avatar the Game trailer

I've decided after watching the movie trailer above that I want to see this movie.  But I'll wait until the crowds settle down first.  Most likely I might see it with my parents and my sister.

No comments: