CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome to Cyborg Haven!!!

This is my first blog, and I feel so excited!

     The most recent video game I played was Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII the past Wednesday. I just got the game this past April, and I have to say, this game is the reason I wanted to get a PSP.  I couldn't deny myself this pleasure of learning more about what happened in the world of my favorite video game.  For a while I even let myself accept the fact I'd never learn about Cloud Strife's origin, let alone play through the FFVII story with Zack Fair.  I only started playing the original Final Fantasy VII back in Fall 2004 (thank you Kingdom Hearts, you turned me into a Square-Enix Nut), and I haven't finished the game yet.  But I already know what happens.  I'm almost done; I still want to see it for myself.

No comments: