CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, September 21, 2009

Crisis Core yesterday

      I always seem to play Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII at night and rarely in the earlier part of the day.  Well, there were a few times I did play this game in the afternoon.  Anyway, the last time I played Crisis Core was the fourth of September, so it had to be about fourteen or fifteen days since I last did.  When this happens, I make myself play a couple of side missions or more so I refresh my memory on which materia I have ready ( and hopefully level up; I leveled up two levels yesterday, up to level 34 but that was during a boss battle with a "scorpion mech").  I wish I can talk about the details of what happened, but I don't like to spoil the readers who haven't played as far into the game as I have.  It was out for a while, so I guess I should say I am "far behind" in playing as well.  I'll just say that it was another part where Zack got to meet Cloud again.  Yay!  There was battle after battle sometimes, though...I get annoyed when I think  all the enemies are defeated and then more come in waves.  But Zack can handle anything.  Because he's Zack. ^,^
      I like Zack even more after every time I play this game.  It's because having played far enough into the original Final Fantasy VII, I know what happens to Zack and it's sad.  There are times I play Crisis Core and it is just to level Zack up or collect more items and gil, so he can get some good-ass s***.   And maybe, just maybe, it could be because I don't want to finish this game right away.  I only finished about 22% of the side missions as the game indicated, and there will be more to follow.  Yay!  More time with Zack!
    I just KNOW I will cry when I finish Crisis Core.

No comments: