CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, September 14, 2009

One-hundered and three hours and STILL not done with FFXII

     After maybe months since I played it last, I finally gave myself a chance to return to Final Fantasy XII.  I didn't play further into the story yet. All I did what finish a hunt that I began but never finished in the Ozomone Plain.  See, I had to get used to the controls again, although I did remember that the triangle button was for the main menu and the select button was for the area map...and I leveled up Penelo, who I've designated as one of my two archers.  (The other archer is Fran.) 
     I used this opportunity to fight a lot of monsters and gain EXP, collect more loot.  I did not like the weaopns the characters had.  Basch has some sort of... hammer...and I wanted to give him this axe he doesn't have the liscense for.  He seems to me like an axe kind of guy, although he can handle a sword too...ah heh.   Balthier...now Balthier I give javelins and spears, because the guns are not as strong as the swords and the spears are.  I think he looks really sporty with the Storm Spear right now, his current weapon.  Both Fran and Penelo have the same bow and arrow type, and Fran has more magic abilities than anyone (I really need to take notes when I play so that I can remember the details I overlooked, like the names of weapons or places.  I'll update my info after the next time I play the game. Stay tuned.)
     Sky pirates...
     Will I ever finish a Final Fantasy game?  I might be able to finish Final Fantasy VII if I give up the Chocobo-raising task;  I can practically taste the third disc at this point.  Maybe if I pick a save file I can designate as the Chocobo raising one, I can always get back to that later after I've defeated Sephiroth.  I mean, after Cloud defeats Sephiroth.  You know what I mean ;) .
   

No comments: