CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sonic Rivals 2: Least favorite rival is Knuckles? Now I know why...

     Earlier today, this afternoon actually, I spent a half hour playing Sonic Rivals 2.  I found this game at a Game Stop, in a value-pack with Sega Genesis Collection.  Well, I thought it would be nice to play because it may be the only Sonic game I might experience that contains the fairly new hedgehog character, Silver.
     So far, the characters...rivals...that I play the most in the Story Mode is my personal favorite Shadow the Hedgehog, and even Silver too.  Anyway, I glanced at the Game Summary, and I noticed that it says Shadow is my favorite rival.  But then it also tells me that Knuckles is my least favorite rival.
     I also hadn't played as Rouge, Tails, or Espio in this game yet.  So why does it say that Knuckles is my least favorite rival?
     My friends, now I know why...
     Today I played Shadow's story.  The last part I ended up being stuck is in the second stage (or zone?): the Sunset Forest boss level.  Here, it's Shadow versus Knuckles on who hits Dr. Eggman's train, boss thingy six times first.  The only way to fight this thing is to jump on the little flying bombs so that they drop on the "train's" head.  On top of that, Knuckles was kicking my ass.  So I had Shadow kick his ass back.  And then in frustration I just ended up fighting Knuckles instead of focusing my energy on knocking the bombs onto the boss train.  Twice I restarted the act because I knew Knux was going to win.  There was even a time when I started out good with three out of six hits, then Knuckles caught up...and won.  Uh-gain.
     Ultimately, I found out the reason why this game said that Knuckes is my least favorite rival.  And it makes sense.  Who knew this game could tell the future?  I thought that was Silver's thing.
      Now, if Shadow were to get himself some boxing gloves...heh heh heh...

No comments: