CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, September 4, 2009

Dreaming about Jak

My dreams are weird.
     There have been many times I've dreamed about playing a new Jak and Daxter game. I just had one Wednesday night. I had another one recently too. In that one he was in another planet, with a green sky and lots of trees to climb on. I don't remember if ottsel partner Daxter was with him or not.
I used to dream a lot about Jak when I was excited about Jak II. I really wanted that game. Plus I knew he was going to talk in that game, since in Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, he didn't say a word. I guess my unconscious self knew what was on my mind; after I finished the first game, I wanted to know what was next for Jak.
     Maybe I'm dreaming about playing Jak again because I know now that there is going to be yet another sequel in the Jak and Daxter series, titled Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.  This I found out from a magazine I subscribe to called Playstation the Official Magazine from its October issue.  I don't know if I want to get it for PSP or PS2.  I can't let go of my PS2 yet.

No comments: