CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, May 13, 2010

DISSIDIA on May 11th--Spending time with Firion



After at least a whole month, I finally returned to playing Dissidia Final Fantasy, and on a Bonus Day, too. So that was Tuesday. Yeah. Anyway, a moogle from the Mognet Head Office sent me 300 PP and a Mog’s Armlet, saying “Hey, VioletMage01, it’s been a while, hasn’t it?” or something like that. I also got 30 PP from the second Mog mail.

I warmed up by playing as Bartz, Firion, and then the Onion Knight in some Quick Battles. Then I started playing Firion’s Destiny Odyssey II, “The Unending Dream.” Awwww :3 He likes roses…heh heh… In a nutshell, I played through DO II-3 and left off at DO II-4. That is how Firion went from level 17 to level 21 so fast (on Bonus Day at that).

So what is up with Tidus? How does Firion end up being paired with Tidus during his Destiny Odyssey? Tidus wants to know what Firion’s dream is about. “You’re so nosy, Tidus,” says Firion. I mean, I can understand; Firion’s dream involves something called the Wild Rose, He’s a grown warrior guy who specializes in several weapons, and he dreams about flowers?  Nnh, nothin' wrong with that.  Except yeah, Tidus is nosy.  He's finding another excuse to be annoyingly cheerful and overly friendly.

So Firion is level 21, Bartz is level, uh, level 12? 13? Oops, somewhere around there o.0 . And the Onion Knight leveled up to 5, from 4. I had to play as Zidane again, (level 24 now) against Sephiroth, and see if the power of friendship will help Sephiroth grow all warm and fuzzy, but Zidane lost the first two battles. That settles it. Sephiroth will never allow himself to experience the pleasures of friendship because it turns out his best friend is not a person—it is his sword Masamune.  Poor Zidane.  He tried.

I might finish Firion's Destiny Odyssey next time I get to Dissidia.  Otherwise, the next game I'd get back to might either be Jak 3 or Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.  Although, Crisis Core: FFVII is begging to be finished...

No comments: