CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What about Final Fantasy VERSUS XIII?

Isn’t the game play for this title supposed to be something similar to Kingdom Hearts? Well, it hasn’t been seen by anyone in the U.S. at this point, I’m sure.

I wonder if the Tokyo Game Show 2010 is going to show anything about Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Hah, no Keyblades here, folks. I like this whole “magical sword” thing going on. I also wonder how Noctis got those powers. Was he born with them, or did he acquire them between his birth and the throne?

At an Anime Los Angeles convention I saw two cosplayers, one dressed up as Noctis and the other dressed up as Cloud. They were walking together. Together! O M G   FAAAAN   FIK-SHUN!!

So like what if Cloud Strife and Noctis were in the same, uh, story? They wear similar clothes, similar hairstyles, they both hardly smile…And hey, it’s Cloud’s big-ass Buster Sword versus Noctis’ many magical swords, and uh, other things I don’t know about yet. Sigh. Where did I read it? I learned that character designer Tetsuya Nomura is doing the character design for Versus XIII, which is another reason…what am I rambling about? I think after a while of not playing Dissidia: Final Fantasy, and then getting back to it again (after MMX drove me nuts), I start wondering what would happen if THIS character were to be up against THAT character. Man, I guess D:FF has a sneaky way of doing this to Final Fantasy fans. Okay, here’s another one: Lulu versus Lightning. Or…Tidus versus Jecht? Ha ha ha, that one’s already being done. And then the winner of the fight gets to, uh, I dunno, eat some cake or something. Gosh, I’m random this time….

No comments: