CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, May 14, 2010

Cyborg Haven Update: Template Change!!!

It's probably apparent now, but I changed the template of Cyborg Haven so that it fills the screen rather than taking up only the middle of it.  This helps me a lot because if I decide to embed a You Tube video on the page, the right side of the video won't be cut off from the limited space it would have if I left the template the same.  That's why I've put off embedding videos.  From now on I will leave a link to the page under the video too in case you guys wanna check out who made the video.
     I also changed a colors of links into a richer blue color and sidebar titles are lavender now.  I actually had to re-do all the fonts and colors for everything since I changed the template, but at least I remembered what [most] of them were.  I've been wanting my blog to fill the screen for a while.

No comments: