CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Briefly on Mega Man X2

Okay, so I was able to finally reach the boss of the Weather Control Stage. I mastered how to do the long jump. I just do a dash move and then jump right after I begin the dash and X jumps for a longer distance. Neat!

So that was all I needed to do to jump that long gap above the instant-death spikes. Then after fighting some more enemies to fill up the one Sub-tank that he has, I reached the boss Wire Sponge. Boy is he difficult! But I found that the Speed Burner weapon is the best against him, and I used the bubble weapon as a secondary attack once the fire one ran out of power. So yay!

The Central Computer Stage was a different story, though. There are so many traps in this stage, and I had to fight against one of these other guys instead of Magna Centipede for this stage. I forgot his name already.

There is something called the wall kick, which is actually what X does to get up the side of walls. I didn’t know that it was called a wall kick. I thought it was some sort of jumping, uh, thing. So, Mega Man X can climb walls by kicking them? Ohhhhhkayy…o.0

No comments: