CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X---Got all 4 armor parts!!!! May 24th

That video soooo helped me out!! The title of this post sums up what I’ve accomplished. So now here are the details…

I went to the Flame Mammoth Stage and found the Foot Parts right where I saw that they were in the video. It’s funny that when he gets his armor in the capsule, he growls, RRRAAAGHHH!! Then I escaped the stage to save my data. Next I knew exactly where to go: the Chill Penguin stage. The first spot where I thought was a capsule would be an extra life helmet, “Oh, pooh, that’s not what I need right now, I want that Head Armor.” Well, I knew where there was a closed area, and X’s Foot Parts were able to take those blocks down. And that’s where I found the Head Parts.

So after that I went to the Storm Eagle stage. The blocks that kept me out of another secret area were no match for X’s hardened head, so there I found his Body Parts…er, Body Armor. Heh. Which is neat, because those pieces really help him survive tough enemies.

Where else can I find another capsule? The Sting Chameleon stage! I remember in the original Mega Man X I found the Body Armor capsule after defeating a sub-boss in that stage. I wondered if the same sub-boss was going to be in that same place. I wouldn’t know for sure until I had the Foot Parts, which X got already. After I defeated that sub-boss this time, I found the Arm Parts. Sweet.

Long story short, I defeated the Bosspider and [the boss that was for Sigma Palace 2, whatsitsname]. The Super Charged Spiral Shot is the best, I think, for both of these bosses. I’ll try the other elements whenever I play this game for a second time. So now I left off at Sigma Palace 3, and I’ve got everything I need to get through this game. I really wanna see that The Day of Sigma movie.

In my opinion, the remix of the music for Simga Palace 1 is the best in this game.  :D

No comments: