Sigh. I’m still waiting for that PS3. My parents are waiting too—they want it for the built-in Blu-Ray player. My guess is that stores will start selling them in the summer. Perhaps selling them with that new “Sony PS3 Move” motion controller, whatchimacallit. It should be coming up in the E3 shows in June. I’ll let my parents know to DON’T GIVE UP, Sony will probably re-release the PS3 as they release the new Wii-mote-like controller. Hahh, I don’t like the idea. But I’m patient. The Mega Man X Collection and Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X will keep me busy.
New Comics Day: Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1, Superman:
The Man of Steel by John Byrne: Absolute Edition, The EC Archives: The
Complete Piracy
-
Items of note out this week.
*Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1 1967-1970*
*This volume features stories written by some of DC’s most influ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment