I got the Head Armor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was in the Storm Eagle stage. There’s a tower that X can wall-kick and then get to the other side of it, and there is a breakable barrier that hides a secret room, and that’s where I found the capsule. Hur-rayyyy!
Now what to do…I tried finding things that the helmet armor can break, but I haven’t found much. I discovered that the falling rocks in the Sting Chameleon stage don’t hurt X because the head armor protects him from harm directly above. That will hopefully prove useful in the final Sigma stage. Hopefully...
New Comics Day: Joe Kubert Sgt. Rock Deluxe, DC Special and Covers
Collection; Penguin Classics Thor; Carl Barks
-
Items of note this week.
*Sgt. Rock by Joe Kubert Deluxe Edition*
*In recognition of what would have been Kubert’s centennial, several of his
most belo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment