It's probably apparent now, but I changed the template of Cyborg Haven so that it fills the screen rather than taking up only the middle of it. This helps me a lot because if I decide to embed a You Tube video on the page, the right side of the video won't be cut off from the limited space it would have if I left the template the same. That's why I've put off embedding videos. From now on I will leave a link to the page under the video too in case you guys wanna check out who made the video.
I also changed a colors of links into a richer blue color and sidebar titles are lavender now. I actually had to re-do all the fonts and colors for everything since I changed the template, but at least I remembered what [most] of them were. I've been wanting my blog to fill the screen for a while.
New Comics Day: Joe Kubert Sgt. Rock Deluxe, DC Special and Covers
Collection; Penguin Classics Thor; Carl Barks
-
Items of note this week.
*Sgt. Rock by Joe Kubert Deluxe Edition*
*In recognition of what would have been Kubert’s centennial, several of his
most belo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment