I have moved Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier from "Video Games I am Looking Forward To," to the list "Video Games I Have Yet to Finish".
I also added Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII to my list "My Top 9 Favorite Video Game Characters." (It's Top 9 instead of Top 8 now.)
In addition I also added a calander gadget for Cyborg Haven. I placed it just above my About Me section. If anyone wants to see how long ago my posts were from or the date that I played a game I blogged about, you can check by clicking on the month (or to know which month, click on the year and then the month to see exactly how long ago an [event] happened.)
And now it's off to NiGHTS Community! ;D
Edit Dec. 4th: I added Jak as #7 to my list of Top 10 Favorite Video Game Characters. I had to.
New Comics Day: Joe Kubert Sgt. Rock Deluxe, DC Special and Covers
Collection; Penguin Classics Thor; Carl Barks
-
Items of note this week.
*Sgt. Rock by Joe Kubert Deluxe Edition*
*In recognition of what would have been Kubert’s centennial, several of his
most belo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment