The following item has been added to my list of games I played:
Sega Super-Stars Tennis (PS2, only NiGHTS and Sonic)
It was interesting seeing NiGHTS playing tennis either alongside Sonic or against Sonic, but I only rented the game just to experience it. I love the music for the MonkeyBall-themed tennis court and the Samba de Amigo tennis court. I found myself mechanically pusing the X button and listening to the music rather than paying attention to the game. Oh well, I still had some fun with it.
New Comics Day: Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1, Superman:
The Man of Steel by John Byrne: Absolute Edition, The EC Archives: The
Complete Piracy
-
Items of note out this week.
*Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1 1967-1970*
*This volume features stories written by some of DC’s most influ...
20 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment