CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dissidia Final Fantasy: Personal progress update

So  in Dissidia Final Fantasy I finally started playing as another character: Cecil Harvey from Final Fantasy IV.  Since he is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, I can hear Naruto’s Sasuke whenever he talks, except with less angst.

I never liked playing against Cecil because it got annoying to me whenever he changed from his armored form to his white knightly form and shouted “Beneath the light…comes judgment!”  So…!  As I played as Cecil this time, I got to enjoy doing that attack whenever my opponent was unsuspecting.  Cecil is level 3 now, as a result of this new beginning.  The difficulty in his Destiny Odyssey is high, so I should level him up to at least 10 before playing through his storyline.

I also brought Kuja up to level 11.  He is just fifty points away from reaching level 12.  As for Zidane he is level 27 now. I had him fight against Jecht, and boy was Jecht brutal…..

“Come on, come on, come on, come on! One more!” (Twice in a row!)

At least in the Quick Battles, the characters I play still get to keep their experience points after losing the battle.  It’s just that the only other thing I earn is PP.

No comments: