CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another NiGHTS related dream!!!!!!!!!!


Yay!!! NiGHTS! ^,^

I dreamed that I was in a video game/anime convention and I saw an art corner where there was a lot of NiGHTS fan art! The drawings looked really good, and there were a lot of adorable smiling NiGHTS.

One drawing showed NiGHTS protecting dreamer Elliot Edwards from an unseen Nightmaren.

Another one showed multiple NiGHTSs sitting in mid-air, or posing, and smiling on different parts of a huge tree in a My Dream-like environment.

Within the same dream, I had a new Sonic the Hedgehog comic book and inside the comic book was a page that had a subscription slip for the NiGHTS into Dreams comic book! The NiD comic book was back in production and I could order issues #1 to #3, #4 to #9, and subscribe to the upcoming issues!!

Oh man, if only that were true…

No comments: