CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, September 3, 2010

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF CYBORG HAVEN!!!!!!

September 3rd, 2009

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already! 

I want to take this opportunity to thank my readers for reading my blog so far.  I feel bad that I could not post videos of much of the playing that I've done. Most of this blog is written with words, but I try to add some visual aids when I can.  I want to be able to do more of that in the future.

I remember when I was just starting this blog.  The posts would be short, and then they got longer as I took notes or recorded my reactions to the video games I've played.  Since that first post, the blog grew so much, with the list increasing in length and the archives getting more content.  I was afraid that I would get tired of the blog and maintain it less frequently, but it hasn't happened.  I love to do them; playing video games and writing.  So why not combine my passion for both hobbies?

And since I am a huge NiGHTS fan, I have to include dreams that have to do with video games or video game characters, many of which in fact were about NiGHTS himself.  I think it adds a variety to the types of posts I write for Cyborg Haven.  If I play video games, I am bound to dream about extra adventures for the characters in those stories.

I love sharing my personal gaming experience with other bloggers and internet surfers.  I thought it was a nice idea to keep the background dark so that readers who are visiting the blog late at night don't have to squint from a bright computer screen.  I hope it is helping. 

I am more than happy to continue posting on Cyborg Haven for another full year!  ^____^

No comments: