CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bartz in Dissidia Final Fantasy, September 18th

I started Bartz’s Destiny Odyssey in Dissidia Final Fantasy, and it was challenging but not too difficult, since Bartz was already at level 13. Bartz and Zidane are in the same little story together, so now that I know what Zidane went through, I can see what Bartz was doing in the meanwhile.

I noticed that the characters say a different encounter line or victory line when they win in a Quick Battle and when they win in a Destiny Odyssey battle.

One of Bartz's new encounter lines: “Don’t follow a path. Make your own.”

In Destiny Odyssey V-3, I had Bartz come across a very difficult piece, which was a fake Kuja. This Kuja was at level 16, and at the time, Bartz was at level 15. I earn a Destiny Point by just winning the battle. Uh oh, I wonder what that meant. Bartz had to be lucky and have a few successful EX Bursts to defeat the fake Kuja, but I would release the EX Mode too soon and so he couldn’t land a good HP attack on him. The fake Kuja kept kicking Bartz’ @$$.

I did not want to give up. I had to win fast, because the green light on my PSP was flashing, which meant that I had at least fifteen more minutes to do this, and then I better quit. The next two times were epic fails. And then on my 4th try, I was smarter and had Bartz release his EX Mode to counter-attack fake Kuja. I did the same thing a few more times in the same battle, so that time after time, Kuja’s HP was much lower than mine. Needless to say, I won that battle, and gained the Destiny Point.

Then I had to save, and then push the Home button to quit game play, so that I can safely take out the UMD and then turn off the PSP.  And charge the battery...

So Bartz is now level 17, from the level 13 I had him start with at the beginning of his DO.

No comments: