CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Mega Man X Drawing...

Here is a drawing I did of Mega Man X a couple of days ago.  I was getting sleepy and I didn't want to take a nap too close to bedtime, so I drew him to stay awake and busy.

I used a #2 pencil for drawing, some colored pencils, and a mechanical pencil to outline the drawing after I finished coloring it.  It was my first attempt at practicing the shading technique on a drawing I did (besides art class in middle school).  I drew the left hand, but the scanner didin't allow it to be very visible.  I don't like the way the left hand turned out anyway.  The right hand is in Buster mode.  I did the best I could as a free-hand picture.  I generally love the way the picture turned out.  ^_____^  

I still don't know if I want to join DeviantArt or not.

Drawing by Sara/Amethyst Anne.  Mega Man X belongs to CAPCOM.

No comments: