Well guys,
I can't believe it's been 5 years since I started writing this blog.
I want to make a proper celebratory post on Cyborg Haven 2.0, but it will have to wait a bit longer. For now, I at least have a new cyborg drawing to go with a much-needed revamp of this blog. Either a revamp, or a bit of some changing up to refresh it's novelty.
Still wanna keep this baby alive. :)
EDIT: It seems I am having trouble customizing this simple template. Maybe it is something to do with my Internet browser? It if comes to it, I may just have to change the entire template itself, and I don't wanna do that because I like how simple the layout is and where I can find everything. Bummer, man!
New Comics Day: Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1, Superman:
The Man of Steel by John Byrne: Absolute Edition, The EC Archives: The
Complete Piracy
-
Items of note out this week.
*Batman by Neal Adams: Absolute Edition Vol. 1 1967-1970*
*This volume features stories written by some of DC’s most influ...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment