It's been two years now since I've started Cyborg Haven: Blog of a Gamer Girl. I couldn't maintain a healthy blog while I still had school to finish. Since September 3, 2009, I've started this blog and kept track of the video games I've played and loved and look forward to.
I really should update Cyborg Haven at least once a week, although I don't play video games on a console as often as I used to. Lately, Mega Man X8 has been the console game (PS2) I play, while Dissidia: Final Fantasy or Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy were the PSP titles I'd return to playing, and I would just update the current levels of the Cosmos heroes or which story modes I began.
I will try to bring more variety into my posts for this blog, even if they are games I am not currently playing or have played in the past.
Wow, two years. I've written and shared so much over the months.
Best New Comic Book Covers of the Week by Frank Miller, Fabrizio De
Tommaso, Alex Ross, More
-
Nice-looking covers of books out this Wednesday.
Batman #13 (Frank Miller Dark Knights Return 40th Anniversary Variant) by
Frank Miller
Absolute Super...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment