So I played Crisis Core on Tuesday night and I played deeper into the story. I knew it... I reached the part when Sephiroth goes mad and reads about the Jenova Projects and burns down Nibelheim. So not too much new happened because I saw this in Cloud's Past and another part in FFVII.
I played only for an hour because the green light was flashing on my PSP, which meant the next time I saved I'd have to stop playing. It took me a half hour or more to find a save point, so I was getting scared and yelling at Zack to run run run!! I even escaped a couple of battles in the Mt. Nibel Trail. Luckily there was a save point at the end of the trail. Then I saved and quit the game. I have to recharge the battery -_- .
New Comics Day: Joe Kubert Sgt. Rock Deluxe, DC Special and Covers
Collection; Penguin Classics Thor; Carl Barks
-
Items of note this week.
*Sgt. Rock by Joe Kubert Deluxe Edition*
*In recognition of what would have been Kubert’s centennial, several of his
most belo...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment