CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, June 28, 2010

Returning to Mega Man X2…upgrading…


It’s been a while since I played a successful session with MMX2, but last Wednesday I was able to get X’s last capsule (the arm parts) and then from there started getting the other heart tanks and another Sub-Tank. I still have difficulty getting the heart tank in the Dinosaur Tank stage and the fourth Sub-Tank in the Central Computer stage, so I will have to try again later. But I wouldn’t have known that that was where these items were located (and how to get to them) if it wasn’t for this video I found on YouTube.  In the second half of the video, Clement shows viewers how to get the Arm Parts, the leftover heart tanks, and the last two Sub-Tanks.  Here it is.  (It might buffer on this page, so if you want to see it on the YouTube page if the buffering takes awhile, then see the video here .)





     Thank you, the Great Clement, for providing these walkthroughs of Mega Man X2 for entertainment and for help for the stuck gamer.
I can probably play through the rest of the game on my own, but if I need more help, I know where to go :)

No comments: