CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, June 21, 2010

NiGHTS' 15th Anniversary is July 5th 2011 !!!!!!!!!!




I first found out about this today in an email message from NiGHTS Community, and I had to get to it right away.  I am all smiles about this!  This year will be NiGHTS' 14th anniversary and I should play NiGHTS Journey of Dreams that day.  Then July 5th next year should be an exciting year for NiGHTS and NiGHTS fans everywhere!

I am writing about this to spread the word.  Trippy and DiGi Valentine of http://www.nightsintodreams.com/ have a new website that explains the new campaign to let SEGA know that there are other fans of NiGHTS from other countries (such as the U.K. and the United States) who want to be able to play the original NiGHTS into Dreams, whether it's on the XBOX Live or on the PS3 (PSN).

The new website has been announced:  http://www.nid15.com/
(that is where I got the new NiGHTS banner from ^,^)

If you are a fan of NiGHTS, please check out that new website.  It'll tell you to push/click on a button to show your support for a 15th Anniversary treat for NiGHTS and NiGHTS fans.   Read the About page too.  More details are on those websites.

Oh, I'm soooo happy!!!!!    :)


No comments: