CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dissidia on April 23 and 30 + Getting Ready for Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy

Sorry for the looooooooong wait, guys. =P

I’ve been reading up on DDFF (from The Lifestream.net and FFU) and I am very pleased about the additional goodies that come with the sequel to Dissidia Final Fantasy. Man, I am wayyyy behind. I am on Chapter 3 of Shade Impulse and left off needing to level up Zidane and a few other heroes.

I haven’t touched Squall and Tidus, probably because they are my least favorite heroes fighting for Cosmos. If I ever do, it may be only to see their side of the story of Dissidia. I had just finished Onion Knight’s DO on April 30th and it was really easy for me, considering that he was near level 20 when I began. I am starting to understand why Terra is with the Chaos group on the cover of  Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy (DDFF). And Tidus, I’ll see. What I really want to know is why Cloud is standing next to Sephiroth in the Chaos half of the box art for DDFF. Poor Cloud, he doesn’t know what he wants to do. At this point, my guess is that Cloud will have to be a character that can be unlocked once certain requirements are met. That was how it was for the villains in this first game.

I am afraid to read reviews of the game because I don’t want much of the story to be disclosed to me. I guess it’s my fault for not playing the game frequently enough to be almost done by now. I know there are other games I can rent or buy, but as a Dissidia fan I cannot miss out on this, and the next big game I am excited about may not even be release by the end of this year (I’m talkin’ Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and maybe Metal Gear Solid: Rising).

I am giving myself more time to finish the first Dissidia. It might be the only video game I get to for the next couple of months. In the meanwhile, besides updating my progress, I will respond to the occasional video game news or reminisce about another game I’ve played in the past. Possible upcoming topics may be:

FFVII remake for PSP 2?

• More thoughts about Dissidia Duodecim

• My introduction to Square Enix continues: FFVII

• News from FF Versus XIII.net

• Return to the world of NiGHTS

• Reminisce about my excitement about Jak II

• Video game-related dreams

• Video game YouTube videos

EDIT:  There may be more topics than this.  See the next post. 

No comments: