CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mega Man X8 on May 27

Yay!!! Axl never disappoints me. :3  Mega Man X8 is fun because of him.

I’ve defeated a couple more Mavericks in this session: Earthrock Trilobite and Burn Rooster. I also acquired some parts for X’s armor.

I found the Neutral Armor in the Optic Sunflower stage. I needed Axl’s help because it might have required his hovering skills to get to the area where it was. There was a barrier blocking access to the capsule. Alia tells Axl and X that they need something that can break it, and I immediately figured that it was X’s gravity weapon that would do the trick. So I tried it, and it worked! :)  I’ve been wondering what those things were because they didn’t look like capsules I would recognize in the earlier Mega Man X games. So after getting to this first capsule, X got the Neutral Armor and Buster Part H.

I knew where another capsule was, so after this, I exited the stage (since I beat the maverick here) and went right to the Prologue stage. I brought X in with his Neutral Armor and of course, Axl my boo. In this capsule X gets Buster Part I. The Dr. Light hologram tells X that this chip can allow him to power up his special weapons into charge attacks. That is gonna be swwweeeeeeeeeet! I’ve tried out the ones I have and I can't wait to have X put them to practical use!  I feel good when I figure out which of the special weapons works on a difficult ememy or barrier.

Oooo, I love Axl’s rainbow attack weapon. I forgot what it’s called (I should have taken notes last time. Next time I’ll just write down the attacks that all the characters have up to the point I’ve played.). When Axl shoots, it bounces off walls and gets enemies that are hard to reach from an awkward angle. Its three shots at a time though, but after a second Axl can shoot more. Again, Axl has proved very valuable in this video game. WHY DON’T PEOPLE LIKE AXL?!!!

Again, when I write down the weapons Axl/X/Zero got, I’ll update this post :)

EDIT 6/4 :  Here they are!

Here are the weapons I got for each character up to this point:
X

• X-Buster

• Shining Ray

• Squeeze Bomb

• Shadow Runner

• Melt Creeper

• Crystal Wall

• Green Spinner



Axl

• Axl’s Weapon

• Ray Gun

• Spiral Magnum

• Black Arrow

• Flame Burner

• Bound Blaster

• Blast Launcher

• Copy shot



Zero

• Zero’s Weapon

• Tonshouha

• Juuhazan

• Rasetsusen

• Enkoujin

• Rekkyoudan

• Youdantotsu

No comments: