CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dreaming About Video Games Again

I dreamed that I was playing another Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII video game as Vincent Valentine, and there were always bullets flying toward him. I had Vincent do all kinds of evasive manuvers just to get hit by as low as one out of every eighth bullet. It was some kind of hard mode or something.

Am I dreaming about this game because I miss it? I do want to watch the scenes again. Vincent is a cool-enough character to get his own game like Cloud Strife. Of course that is my own opinion.

Also, NiGHTS appeared in my dreams in some shape or form, twice in a row (adjacent nights).

That reminds me: Lynne Triplett (aka TRiPPY) from NiGHTS into Dreams.com is including fan art for the NiGHTS into Dreams and NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams games into the website. I am so excited to see the art work there and I kept squealing and squeeing with delight at how wonderful these drawings are. I plan to submit some artwork of my own, but I will have to wait til later. I mean, I can start drawing now (or soon), but I need to wait until the existing fan art has been posted from the old website to the new/current website so that she is not more overwhelmed than she already is :D I am patient and can cook up some NiGHTS and Reala fan art of my own so that they are ready when the time comes to submit them later.

Here's the link if you wanna check out the art work for NiGHTS into Dreams: http://www.nightsintodreams.com/?p=1568

Here's the link for fan art of NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams: http://www.nightsintodreams.com/?p=1591

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! NiGHTS! SQUEEEEEEEEE......!

No comments: