CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cyborg Haven Update 10-20-2013

     Hi.  Another Cyborg Haven Update.  Remember those?  Well, this update is going to be more of a teaser than an update.  Here is a list of topics for Bonus Chapters that I am planning to post in between the main chapters of my Sonic fan-girl chronicles:
 
-Galaxy Force II
 
-Favorite Stages of Sonic the Hedgehog games
 
-The Music of Sonic 3
 
-Shadow the Hedgehog, from Sonic Adventure 2 and beyond
 
-Espio the Chameleon
 
-NiGHTS craziness begins
 
These have special places in my memory’s heart where SEGA Genesis and SEGA Dreamcast memories are kept.  They are things that are pleasant and hard to forget.  They make me happy when I think back about the early days of owning a Genesis and a Dreamcast.

No comments: