CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Finished Crisis Core!!!!!!


A-WHUUH?  OH, THAT IS SOOOO
NOT FAIR, CLOUD!!!


Yes, I FINALLY finished Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, six minutes into Christmas morning.  So that was 12:06am.  Gosh there's something wrong with me :P just kidding!

I will write my reflections on the game play towards the ending of the game in the next post for Crisis Core.  It was quite the experience, I gotta tell you.  This has been one of the best video games I've ever played.  And I finished this game before even finishing the original Final Fantasy VII.  I still have one more disc to go on that one!

Now I have to remove Crisis Core from the " Video Games I've Yet to Finish" List because I beat the game.  It's just that I still would like to play more of the side missions.  I only got through 39% of those.   This way I can still play as Zack ^,^.

So again, more on this later.  I want to write the reflections on this game carefully.

No comments: