CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, December 24, 2010

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII on December 22

Yay, I returned to Crisis Core again, and I made some progress! The last time I got to the game it was November 19th. Before I began, I played through one side mission and was able to level Zack up to level 50.  I earned a Crystal Bracelet as a reward.

Then I ran around the maze of the Depths of Judgment fighting battle after battle with monsters. I had two more Goddess Materia to find, since I had only five of them.  I needed seven.  After getting lost and refreshing my memory as to where different areas of the cave were, I had Zack Butt go to the Lake of Oblivion.  He was there some time ago, and I remember finding one of the Goddess Materia.  Apparently I didn’t look hard enough, because after doing a thorough search, I found the last two Goddess Materia items: the Sabbath Materia and the Being Materia.  I felt so good about finding these two key items that I decided to fight one of those powerful monsters that appear where those mako fountains are.  I used Graviga like last time and the battle was speedy.

After that, I wanted to check that Zack had good equipment.  I equipped him with the new Crystal Bracelet and the Dragon Armlet. This way he has a high number of magic points.

So then I quickly went to the Portal of Severance and put the final Goddess Materia into the pedestal.  So the portal opened up, and out came this sub-boss, (the same kind of creatures that ate Zack’s hair back in the highway).  This battle turned out to be very speedy because I chose to use the Graviga on this monster too. Heh heh, I can’t say I was cheating; I just had a very powerful gravity materia with which to fight it.

I didn’t get that key for the jail cell that has that giant animal-like monster.  I thought that sub-boss was gonna give it to me.  Zack says before going into the portal, something like “Genesis is just up ahead. I can feel it.” And it gives me a choice to either go on or go back and do something else.  So I went back.  I would have wanted to find out what I get after that beast behind bars.  But I also wanted to go to Genesis.  Who knows? Maybe he has the key to that cell.

I had to stop there anyway because the PSP’s green battery light was flashing.   >.<  Oh well…

No comments: