CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, November 22, 2010

More on my progress in Crisis Core FVII on November 19th

I didn’t have the patience that day to advance further in the story by getting lost thousands of times, so I just had Zack complete some side missions to level up and get more items.

I had Zack return to the missions titled “Hojo’s Experiments” and tackled the missions Experiment 107, Exp. 108 and Exp. 109.  Last time, Sephiroth’s Heartless Angel attacks weren’t very nice to Zack, and Sephiroth sliced at Zack before I could get him to use the Cura materia.

All of the materia Zack has equipped was MASTER stage.  I wanted to change some things around, so I went to Materia Fusion and created a Dark Firaga using Firaga and Poison materia.  This fusion works great because not only is it a powerful fire attack, but it causes status ailments on the targets, such as Poison or Silence (can’t use magic).  It makes me feel more in control; lately Zack has been hit multiple times with Stun and Curse.  I switched a couple more materia so that my equipped list goes like this:



• Dark Firaga (lv 2)

• Curaga (lv 3)

• Barrier (MASTER)

• Libra (MASTER)

• Drainra (lv 2)

• Graviga (MASTER)

I added the current levels of the new materia in the list.  I did a few more missions to see if I could level them up somewhat and make them stronger for the next time I get to the game.  I finally equipped the Curaga, even though it might be too early for Zack to equip it in the level he’s in.  Curaga heals about +7,000 HP.  Zack has maybe 5, 600 HP or so.

I always have the Cure materia right after my main Offensive Magic attack, in case I need it right away.

Zack is currently level 49, from 47.   ^8^  

No comments: