CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crisis Core on November 8th + I hate those darn Anti-Action Missiles

I wasn’t able to play a game in the den like usual (where the PS2, the PS3 and the Wii are) so I had to play a game on the portable unit, which, of course as the title of this post suggests, is the very neglected-by-me Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

I didn’t go further into the story this time. I played the side missions to try to level up Zack. He went from level 46 to only 47.  Fourty-freakin’ seven!  Sigh.  At least he leveled up once.  He got a Curaga materia in one of the missions, and so far it is the only Curaga he has. Unfortunately I had to use a Phoenix Down in one of the missions in order to stay alive and keep that Curaga.  As long as I knew that the particular mission had a Curaga materia in one of its treasure chests, Zack needed a little more help staying on his feet. It was a mission in which Zack had to fight these machine weapons and collect data on them.  But these suckers had Anti-Action Missiles, and when Zack gets hit by one, he gets the Stun effect. I used a phoenix down and didn’t want to, so I reset. Then I went to the exact same mission and the same thing happened. But you know, I had to let that Phoenix Down go, because it gives Zack a chance to continue that mission. He gets his life saved once during this mission, and then he has to keep his butt safe (or at least keep a few HP leftover) before I frantically press the X button for him to cast Cura on himself.

I should use that Curaga.  I usually don’t like to equip a materia unless I have at least two of them.  Oh, but I have my only Graviga equipped now, don’t I? Yeah, I forgot. Oh well. Zack currently has a maximum of 5,406 HP. With help from Aeris Aerith and Angeal, Zack had 9,999/5,406 HP at a couple of instances. But they were very brief, however >.<   The last mission I played for this session was one where Zack had to go into the Shinra Building and fight these degenerating Genesis clones and this other one-winged monster every other time.  That white haired Genesis is a tough one!  Zack almost died in many of those battles.

Anyway, about Zack’s HP, I am guessing I will have to level him up some more if he is going to need a cure material like Curaga to keep him alive and kicking during the battles.

Hey, ever notice that the degenerating Genesis Copy is reminiscent of Dante from the Devil May Cry series? White hair, red clothes?

No comments: