CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some favorite things about Vector Man

I've only played this game on the PSP.  I could never get into it while I had the SEGA Genesis and was on a Sonic-only diet in terms of that game console.  After some experience playing it, though, I have some favorite things about the Vector Man video game:
  • I like he way I try to make Vector Man go against a wall, and he puts his elbow against the wall and leans against it.  He's looking at the player (me) as if to say, "I can't go through that wall.  You have to make me do something else."  And then he throws some of his orbs up in the air, catches them, and then looks at me again, appearing very annoyed.  Nyaw. (I want to find a picture of that, but it's not so easy.)
  • I like how I can make Vector Man shoot right, left, straight upward and even diagonally at his enemies.  It's so fun that way.  It also makes fighting bosses easier.
  • I keep thinking he's a robot.  Of course, he is called an "Orb-Bot" according to GiantBomb.com here (as well as what the little in-game story's prelude includes).
  • The little cry he makes when he loses a life (it sounds funny).
  • Collecting those little white circles is fun!!!
  • Why is he green?????  (Idea: he is eco-effective for the ruined planet he is trying to help clean up?)

No comments: