CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, October 1, 2010

Mega Man X4 progress…complete September 25

This post is a few days late.  Internet problems also extended the delay.

Sis finished Zero’s story in MMX 4 before I finished X’s story. She reeeeeeally wanted to defeat that Sigma.

Then five days later I finished X’s story in X4 and I dunno why, but I should’ve felt euphoria. Am I getting tired of playing the Mega Man X series? I don’t want to believe it. I mean, it was fun, and it is a rewarding feeling to finish playing a video game, but I’ve done it before three other times, it felt like.

But each game in the Mega Man X series has more story that is revealed, and new characters to introduce. That’s what keeps the series fresh. And Zero is still going to be playable in MMX 5. I’ll let Sis take care of Zero again, because I tried it out as Zero first, and it is frustrating. I am so used to the long-distance fighting that X is so good at. Since Sis is a huge Zero fan, I am more than happy to let her take over the Red Reploid again.

My favorite level in MMX 4: The Snow Base stage. I love the music and the icy colors in the environment. It is also a good stage to fill up X or Zero’s two Sub-Tanks.  There are five medium-sized energy pills near the beginning of the level and two extra-life items I can pick up, escape the stage, and then return to the same stage to pick them all up again. 

I still have Mega Man X: Command Mission and Mega Man X8 to continue. In fact, I think the first time I tried MMX 8, I had an epic fail and lost all of Axl’s lives. So I will have to start over again for that game.

The adventures of Mega Man X continues...at some point.

No comments: