CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, December 20, 2013

My Sonic Fan-Girl Chronicles, Bonus Chapter: Favorite Stages of Sonic the Hedgehog Games I’ve Played

     
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (1991): Green Hill Zone
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2: TIE: Oil Ocean Zone and Metropolis Zone
  • Sonic  the Hedgehog 3: TIE: Hydrocity and Ice Cap Zone
  • Sonic & Knuckles: Lava Reef Zone for both Knuckles and Sonic
  • Sonic 3D Blast: Diamond Dust Zone (the music makes me smile)
  • Sonic Adventure: NiGHTS Pinball Game!!! (I know, it’s not a stage, but…it’s NiGHTS!)
  • Sonic Adventure 2: TIE: Green Forest for Sonic; White Jungle for Shadow
  • Sonic Unleashed: Dragon Road-Day (sometimes frustrating but the song makes me happy J)
  • Sonic Rivals 2: TIE: Mystic Haunt Zone Acts 1 and 3 (and Act 2 is my favorite Battle stage in this game because I like the music; I often have Sonic, Shadow and Silver fight there.) And the Chaotic Inferno Zone because I like the level design and music there too.
  • Sonic Generations:  Green Hill Zone Act 2 (gotta go fass!)

 
The next bonus chapter may be about my least favorite stages from Sonic games I've played.
Does anyone have a favorite Sonic stage they want to share and why?

No comments: