CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dreamed About a NiGHTS 3!!! (April 30th)

There was an ad in the form of a sticker that showed a pink-haired boy and brunette girl, with NiGHTS flying above them.  It was hard for me to believe but soon I hoped that there is going to be another sequel for NiGHTS.  I didn’t recognize those two perfect dreamers so I got excited (and genuinely felt so in the dream) that this was going to be a new NiGHTS video game yet to be released.

Oh, boy, do I wish it were for real!!
The weird thing was that, it was in my mom’s car, on her dashboard.  I had to ask her where she found that sticker.  I went on and explained what this game was about; every 100 years there are two perfect dreamers and they can only be young people.  They help out NiGHTS to save the dream world (Nightopia).  I spoke to her about the game with great passion.
I don’t remember if Reala was also going to be in the game or not.   I don’t think another NiGHTS game would be complete without Reala.

No comments: