CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cyborg Haven Update May 7th

The following items have been added to the list titled Video Games I’ve Yet to Finish.  They are:
 
  • Sonic Generations (PS3)
  • Mega Man X8 (with the REAL ending)
Currently I am playing Mega Man X8 on Normal Mode, with the Force Metals I had left over from Easy Mode.  I play the intermission stage for the snowy stage a lot, as a way to get more and more Force Metals and get more upgrades the three Maverick Hunters will need for the rest of the game.  I always choose Axl for that stage since he has non-stop bullets.
So yeah, apparently there’s this “other ending with Lumine” that others keep mentioning and my sister really wants to see it.  So…I’m gonna try to finish MMX 8 in Normal Mode, and see if that does anything.  We certainly didn’t get this special ending in Easy Mode.

No comments: