CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Dumb Running Sonic" on Tumblr


Every time I see this website, there is always a funny GIF of Sonic to laugh at.  The great thing is, no one has to be a great artist to draw and animate Sonic the Hedgehog running like an idiot.  He could even be as abstract as a stick figure or crudely drawn animal, as long as he’s blue or is an animal with spikes.  I’ve laughed hard enough to get sick to my stomach, these animations are so funny.  I’d try a hand at this myself if I had a Tumblr account.  Thanks to NiGHTS into Dreams.com’s  TRiPPY on Facebook for sharing the Tumblr page, Dumb Running Sonic.  I don’t think I would have found out about this website myself. 
www.dumbrunningsonic.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

HamburgerFist said...

Wow you are a preeeettty cool chick. I am going to start following your blog from not on `v`

Amethyst Anne said...

Thank you for the kind comment, HamburgerFist. :)