CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Vincent Valentine Plushie Watches Himself on TV

I plan to make and upload more of these (with and without the TV) once I have a proper plan/script written out for them. This one didn't have a plan, I just did it live, short and sweet.

This is the debut of my Vincent Valentine plushie on myYouTube Channel (wait, I don't have many videos uploaded on my channel, WTF...) O__O

Vincent knows I am watching cut scenes from Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII but he blocks my view and is surprised to see himself in the game.  The audio for the TV is not meant to be loud or clear, so if you can't hear the audio, don't worry about it  ;P

Here's the link if you want to check out more info on my video : http://youtu.be/Udog3W-D7m4

No comments: