CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Return to Dissidia Final Fantasy on February 1st and 5th

YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!


It has been OVER A MONTH since I laid my fingers on my PSP, to play Dissidia no less, considering it is a video game I haven’t finished. Will probably not completely finish, considering the other video games I still have to finish up. I haven’t even finished the original FF VII, yet I watched FF VII: ACC, finished Dirge of Cerberus (the main game, anyway) and finished Crisis Core: FF VII just over the month ago.

Anyway, it was good to return to Dissidia on a Bonus Day Tuesday, leveling up one of the characters very well, in fact. I gave Zidane a big boost.



• Bartz-------------------29, from 28

• Zidane-----------------45, from 42

• Cloud------------------42, from 41

• Firion------------------41, from 37

• Warrior of Light-----37, from 35


As I was playing as Cloud in his Alternate form, I made a sort of mistake by not customizing Sephiroth’s stats (yes…I had Cloud fight against Sephiroth again, okay? Sheesh :D) So he was not impossible against my Cloud but hard enough that in four battles in a row I did not win. Just before he lost the third battle I said, “Poor baby!!” What? Why did I say that? Cloud’s stronger than that.

No comments: