CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year, New Habits

The New Year has started and I don’t think I even touched my PS2 or my PSP so far. Maybe I needed a break from gaming? I dunno. It is still one of my favorite pastimes. I guess after finishing Crisis Core near the end of last year, I feel like, “Gosh is there any other video game as good as this?”

I need to return to the list of games I started but haven’t finished yet. That should get me started. Of course, that will include Mega Man X: Command Mission and Mega Man X8.   I probably shouldn't buy any more new video games until I finish at least five of the ones I already have  :D !  And Dissidia: FF is going to keep me busy on the PSP for a long while.

Other Video Games I Haven’t Played in a Long While That I Should Return To

Sonic Unleashed (the latest Sonic Game I have)

Final Fantasy XII (I’m supposed to be in the Stilshrine Miriam now…)

Sonic Rivals 2 (Stupid elusive Chao…stupid Sonic…LET SHADOW WIN!!)

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Why do I neglect NiGHTS so?)

Devil May Cry 4 (Yeah…because I only just started it.)

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (uh, yeah…this game too)


Lately I've been having dreams that included Cloud Strife, even Zack Fair,  and/or Vincent Valentine.  The graphics were as good as FFVII: Advent Children Complete.  I feel like even though I've sort of already finished Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII, I should give the Extra Missions a try.  The extra missions in Crisis Core seem more appealing to me though (more than the ones in Dirge of Cerberus).  That could be because I am not that good at aiming Vincent's Cerberus at things.  I just make him shoot and hope that the target mark stays where it's supposed to so that he gets a hit.    I should just go for it and give Vincent's game a chance again.  That mysterious Vincent...I am all of a sudden interested in his mysteriousness again.

No comments: